Six weeks ago we launched a new website design. While we have continued to make improvements to it, I wanted to take a minute and run over some of the key features that you will find with this new design. These seem to be what we are getting the most questions about, so I thought it best to put together a quick reference list.
- First of all, we now have ONE site that encompasses all of our products. No more individual sites for different product ranges. You’ll find everything you need in one stop; www.habasitamerica.com
- A log in for literature downloads is no longer needed. All literature PDFs can be downloaded from the Services menu.
- Our newest feature, Customer Connect, allows customers to view their orders, shipments, quotes and our fabric belt inventory. This feature you must register for before you can access it. From the Customer Connect link on the left hand side of the page is where you access this feature to login or register.
- The login button on the top of the page is for our Premier Distributors only. This allows special access to Premier’s for training sessions and newsletters.
- The search feature has been optimized and you can quickly find joining sheets or product data sheets by simply typing in a few keywords. For example, to locate the joining data sheets for MAM-04H, type ‘joining MAM-04H’ into the search field. All viable information regarding this product will be displayed.
- All Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) can be located under the Fabrication menu at the top of the page. Please make sure you download the EN/US version!
There is SO much to explore on our newly designed website! I hope everyone has had a chance to navigate it. With all new things come some growing pains and adjustments, should you need any assistance with locating something, please ask. Anyone at Habasit would be happy to help walk you through the process!